Themed Weeks: Drugged Up Week!

Hi Guys!

I am going to be doing themes for each week, review and discussions on films in a certain category or genre, so I really will be working on things that everyone can enjoy!

Keep an eye out for all blogs as well as news on the next weeks theme to see if you like best is coming up!

First theme will start this week and I name it Drugged Up week, reviewing and talk about films/cult classics based around drugs, be it drug takers, drug dealers or crazy situations characters end up in due to something drug related. The main ones I will be focusing on first is Filth and Trainspotting!

Enjoy and keep update to date with Velvet Film!

ALSO IF THERE IS ANY SPECFIC FILMS OR THEMES YOU'D LIKE ME TO DO EMAIL:
carpentersonni@gmail.com

VF

Comments

  1. I think a great movie to begin with or to consider is Spring Breakers with James Franco. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this film. Here is my review of the movie, then perhaps we could discuss it.

    The Link is:
    http://www.4outof5stars.com/2013/07/spring-breakers-2012-review.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have already reviewed Spring Breakers if you look in the September section and give it a read and see what you think.
      VF

      Delete
  2. I watched Layer Cake for the first time this weekend, maybe one to thing about x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inhumane: Welcome Back to The Female Werewolf!

Saving The Outsiders House: Danny O'Connor.

A Love Letter to Call Me By Your Name.