#NerdBlock Re-Unboxing!


Today I received a pretty package through the door which was my first EVER Nerd Block; now a Nerd Block, for those who don't know, is a genius idea in which they pack collectibles and figures and t shirts and many others things from your favourite films, TV shows, Games and more!

You only know a couple of the themes for each box and this month was Game Of Thrones and the original 80's Karate Kid so I had to! The exciting thing about Nerd Block, is not just that it's great value for money, but the fact that you have no idea what you are going to get, making it like a monthly present surprise!

Tracking back a bit, this box costs $19.99 and it is around that actual price in GBP which is relevant to me, but compared to the total all the bits in the box comes to, it's completely worth the money because you save and gain, as well as having the best tools to nerd out with!

I wanted to post all the pictures of the wonderful pieces I got but my camera has died and I have no batteries (yes, batteries) and my phone is broken so, pluuurrrufjfjg. However, do not panic sweet velvet-y readers because I have taken a step out of my comfort zone and 'vlogged' about it or whatever it is called and I did so on my very terrible laptop webcam so, yeah, sorry about that. You can see some awesome figures I received and the T Shirt that all those without March's box should be very jealous about; if you like watching people with Game of Thrones things in there hands, check out the video below!


That does mean though, not only can you look upon my velvet-y face but also that you can see these awesome pieces that I will be playing with a lot for the next few hours!

I have put the link for Nerd Block under the video on YouTube, however if you cannot be bothered to scroll down on the video...even though you would've had to scroll down to read this sentence?!!? Here is the link again so you can see what the next themes are and the different sort of boxes they do, I got the Classic!

Nerd Block: https://www.nerdblock.com/


JUST A NOTE: I ALSO RECEIVED ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT MAGNETS BUT THEY WERE INSTANTLY STOLEN BY MY HOUSEMATE!

VF.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saving The Outsiders House: Danny O'Connor.

Inhumane: Welcome Back to The Female Werewolf!

A Love Letter to Call Me By Your Name.