Monologue Shoot.

I did some filming, quite a while ago, for a monologue I did based on a woman from the darker past times who loved the attention of men. However she gets to the point where the lipstick smudges and one night stands begins to drive her slightly insane. I used lipstick to first create a heart on her lips and then her body to start with the concept of innocent, fun love and then moved on to her crossing out her hearts and using the lipstick to show the thought of suicide, the lip tick drawing a line over her throat to pursue the idea of what makes her, will kill her.
 
All these shots are unedited at the moment, so currently the background is not right for this piece, however I love the look of the character unedited right now.
 
 
 
 
 
These images are also in an order of the levels of struggle the character reaches, there are loads of stills and screenshots, but I picked to share these ones as they are my top favourite and show the concept quite simply.
 
 
VF.
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inhumane: Welcome Back to The Female Werewolf!

Saving The Outsiders House: Danny O'Connor.

A Love Letter to Call Me By Your Name.