Breaking Good & Talented: Charles Baker. ARTICLE/INTERVIEW.

Well guys you are probably reading this because you like my interviews? Or you’re a big Velvet Film fan? Okay, more realistically, you’re probably reading this because you’re a BREAKING BAD fan?!
Either way what you are about to read is not just an interview with Skinny Pete, it’s an interview with Charles Baker; a quick rising and talented, talented artist. I also consider this interview as a milestone for Velvet! So woo! Anyway back to the professionalism….
Without further a due below is a great interview, with the great Charles Baker on acting, ELEVEN ELEVEN and more.

“I've always wanted to entertain people. But I didn't realize that acting was going to be my thing until college.  I was a music major, thinking of becoming a music teacher, when I was asked to be in a play. I had done several musicals in college, but never a straight play. I did the show and fell in love with it! I changed to a double major Theatre/music and started working in all of the local theatres in my area”.

Charles is quite obviously so passionate about his acting, his art, he enjoys as well as endures, so what was his favourite role to play so far?

“Skinny Pete had been the best role ever for me, that role made it possible for me to grow as an actor.  But, thanks to that role, I was given the opportunity to be the lead role in a sci-fi comedy called ELEVEN ELEVEN (elevenelevenmovie.com). That role was the exact opposite if Skinny Pete, but it means almost as much to me. I play Tim Faris, a sort of social outcast/Trekkie who gets to be A hero of sorts...a pretty flawed hero, but a hero nonetheless”.

I always ask my actors and my directors about what they’re inspirations are, I feel what inspires you is the biggest component in your work, to make IT work. Here are Charles’-“I have so many influences! From Charlie Chaplin to Bruce lee! I get inspired by anyone who is passionate and determined to follow their dreams no matter what the odds”.

We’ve had Skinny Pete and now we are slowly being given Charles Baker, a man who when I first saw his Twitter profile (@CharlesEBaker) picture I thought was Michael York’s doppelganger  but no, just like Michael, Charles is unique, his own. I am so excited that I did this interview, not due to Breaking Bad, but due to the fact that there is coming a time where everyone will be raving about a truly and honestly talented actor named Charles Baker and I can say; “I interviewed him once”.

Here in Charles’ own words is what we can expect in the future from him and what people should start getting excited about!  I got a lot of stuff coming up! On tv, you can see me in a show called MURDER IN THE FIRST on TNT this June. In theaters, I hope, you'll see me in WILD with Reece Witherspoon, YOU CANT WIN with Michael Pitt, AD INEXPLORATA with Mark Strong and Luke Wilson, and ELEVEN ELEVEN with Krista Allen and Christina Rose. I'm very excited about all of them because I was given a chance to play very different unique characters in each”

Follow Charles: @CharlesEBaker
Go check out: elevenelevenmovie.com


VF..

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inhumane: Welcome Back to The Female Werewolf!

Saving The Outsiders House: Danny O'Connor.

A Love Letter to Call Me By Your Name.