Psych: Webseries NEED TO MAKE, GET INVOLVED!

I have been working hard and writing excessively these past few months creating my new baby! Psych a Webseries I neeeeed to create, I'm so passionate about this series I am determined to put words to screen! 

I have spoke about it in my podcast, a mini series about women in a mental institute suffering from both common and rather mental disorders. Now I need support from you guys, I am going to start getting production companies involved if I can but I am also looking for people to get involved to help me with the creating and filming process so if your interested get involved!

Want to be a camera man? A cinematographer? Even a director?! Then tell me! Help me!

The more I can get out there for this then I can start working on funding!


Email me at velvetfilmmore23@gmail.com


VF.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inhumane: Welcome Back to The Female Werewolf!

Saving The Outsiders House: Danny O'Connor.

A Love Letter to Call Me By Your Name.