Shiloh Fernandez Is New Selena Gomez Video.

Now it may seem a bit weird me posting about Selena Gomez, who I have no crimes with but isn't really my kind of taste if you know what I mean. However, I saw she tweeted about her new track being no.1, so my curiosity was tweeked as always, as to whether it was a good song or not.

So as I'm watching the video, I'm enjoying myself I'm ready to watch more and as I do BAM! Shiloh Fernandez suddenly appeared! I am a big fan of Shiloh due to films such as Evil Dead (2013) & Deadgirl which are both horrors, so to adore him for horror and then see him portraying some hipster, drinking, prick in a pop video I was just surprised.

However both Shiloh & Selena have had acting experience so on the performance side they played angst and corrupt couple pretty well; I can't really comment on the song if I'm honest with you guys, but Ill put in the video so you guys can judge it for yourself!

Good luck to Selena with her new stuff and lets hope I'll be seeing Shiloh back in the big screen soon!


Follow Selena & Shiloh on twitter: @selenagomez @shilohfernandez

VF.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inhumane: Welcome Back to The Female Werewolf!

Saving The Outsiders House: Danny O'Connor.

A Love Letter to Call Me By Your Name.