'Imagine' A Quick Piece by Me. (& Photo Reel)

Earlier on in the week my housemate let me borrow his camera so I went around taking some shots when I came up with this idea and thus this quick piece was created. It is quick simply, an artist 30 seconds that is a recognition of the human race taking things for granted until they become nothing, but they will never realize that in all their selfishness. I like the visual impacts of dystopian and apocalyptic situations and locations and I couldn't help but think about if it really happened, and then I couldn't help thinking, is anyone else thinking about this?

 Here are some of the shots I took that inspired this small piece and the piece itself right at the bottom.













And you can find the short piece 'IMAGINE' right here:




VF.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inhumane: Welcome Back to The Female Werewolf!

Saving The Outsiders House: Danny O'Connor.

A Love Letter to Call Me By Your Name.