Ben Affleck-Batman or Ratman?

Ben Affleck-The New Batman?


Now there has constantly been a worldwide argument recently about the news of Ben Affleck being signed as the new Batman. So far I have not seen a single good comment and I feel really bad but I see why.

Ben Affleck made a bad name for himself within superhero style movies when he did Daredevil, so why should people have faith in him now. He cant live down Daredevil but it can go unspoken, where as if he was to mess up Batman, the world would hold a grudge forever! People say we are sad, I prefer the term dedicated!

Ben Affleck has made a directing success, and even an acting success, for the recent film Argo (2012) and I believe that is a sign he should start to follow and can go 1 of 2 ways:

-1. Drop the acting and just become a director, you are a talented one!
-2. Do acting from time to time, almost like a hobby if you will, but just become a director, YOU ARE A TALENTED ONE!
-3. (I know I said 2) DO NOT. DO. NOT. BECOME BATMAN! BECOME A DIRECTOR!.

Now I say this in complete respect to Ben Affleck because he is further in the film industry than I am, but out of respect to Ben I hope he realises all our nasty comments about him in the famous superhero role are to protect from much, much worse. We are being cruel to be kind, to stop him making a decision that may ruin him/it may not, but it will ruin his reputation and relationship with worldwide audiences.


But you never know he may surprise us.



I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU AGREE! I WANT TO KNOW WHO YOU WANT TO BE BATMAN!


Even if its Ben!!



VF

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inhumane: Welcome Back to The Female Werewolf!

Saving The Outsiders House: Danny O'Connor.

A Love Letter to Call Me By Your Name.