University!

Hi guys!

I missed you all, not that anyone participated in the competition so I realise the feeling is not mutual! LOL. Anyways I still missed you guys, and wanted to apologise for my lack of terrible work these past couple of days but I am now officially a uni student!

YES. ME!

It's great and weird but like good weird, however I still believe I have a lot of ice to break!

But now I'm settling in I will be review again, ranting again and hopefully get my Youtube channel up soon :)

LOOK AT MY PREVIOUS POST ITS FREE STUFF!!!


LOVE.

VF

Comments

  1. Hope you're enjoying uni! I'm guessing you are considering things and well done again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Saving The Outsiders House: Danny O'Connor.

Inhumane: Welcome Back to The Female Werewolf!

A Love Letter to Call Me By Your Name.